PADI Instructor Course (IDC) dates for 2022 for Tenerife, Canary Islands.
The dates are now confirmed so we will now be taking reservations for the Scuba Instructor courses.
20 reasons to book your PADI Instructor OWSI course with the Tenerife Diving Academy in 2022;
- We have the ONLY resident PADI Platinum Elite 300 Course Director conducting our PADI Instructor Courses.
- We are the ONLY active PADI Career Development Centre in the region.
- We have 2 PADI Course Directors to help you through every step of your PADI IDC.
- For the 8th year running we have produced more PADI Pros than any other Dive Centre in the region.
- FREE accommodation for all Pros booked on to our programs.
- We have the only Dive Academy dedicated to those becoming Professional Scuba Instructors.
- We are the only Dive Centre to have attended EVERY PADI IE. (Other DC’s have cancelled IDC’s at the last minute if they dont have enough candidates!)
- IE pass guarantee, in the very unlikely event that you are unsuccessful at a first attempt.
- Multi lingual PADI Course Director on hand throughout your IDC.
- Our PADI Elite Platinum Course Director will be with you throughout your IDC, IE and MSDT Prep.
- We are a Multi PADI award winning Dive Centre.
- Our PADI 5 Star IDC Dive Centre is modern, comfortable and fully fitted with everything you will need.
- The most comprehensive range of PADI materials and products in the Canary Islands, all on site.
- Scubapro Authorised dealer.
- 100’s of low cost flights in and out of Tenerife every week
- FREE rental of scuba equipment for duration of IDC *
- FREE tanks and weights if you bring your own dive gear
- FREE ample parking on site
- FREE Job placement service / CV writing service
- Free car parking on site
** Dates subject to change due to Covid restrictions * Silver and Gold programs